Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sperm Cell That Refused to Proceed to the Womb’s Egg

What else can I write about if I must always fornicate under
     consent of the king? How
else can I adjudicate alliances if I am to play this gentlemen
     only ladies forbidden game?
How maledictive, fictive, and irreparably parabolic, kryptonite
     to all human superflights.

What else can I sing of if not penance for imagining a swing,
     i.e., with absent swingers?
Not soft as rosebuds, an overdose of thorns, shall I truly find
     you there? Haa-choo! Is’t
you? Careful of the draft, ill-covered lady, it’s only Saturday,
     not okay to die acutely

of sex on a men’s holiday. Who will pay their respects, lower
     salaries regardless? Who’ll
cry or light a cigarette, or sigh, or fight for Queen Margaret,
     or, furious, be equally daring?
Fye upon me? Me? Me? I haven’t even thought of beginning.
     I have not even been living.

No comments:

Post a Comment